Saturday, April 1, 2017

Welcome to my Blog!

Hey guys! I'm doing this post to introduce myself and explain to you the reasons I'm starting this blog. I'm Noemie, I'm a 22 years old women from Canada who love books, movies, TV shows and music. So obviously on Live And Read A Lot I'm going focus on books and reviews  but I'm also be doing post like my favorite music at the moment, reviews about movies I've seen, my favorite T.V shows and things like that. Maybe I'll post other stuff about my life that maybe you would like to read about. This blog will help me with my english because I speak french so if I make mistake I'm sorry I try my best. I'm also the type of person that talk a lot and love sharing things so for me starting a blog about what I love was normal. I will try to post at least once per week a the begining. I'm very happy to start this adventure with you!

Noémie

No comments:

Post a Comment