Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday #4



This meme is from That Artsy Reader Girl.
This Week the original top ten was best books I've read in 2018 so far but like I've said in my previous post I didn't read man books in the last year. Instead I'm gonna do a favorite summer read since it's finally summer and I always find it easy to read book when it's warm and beautiful outside. Feel free to recommand me some of your favorite summer reads!

Top Ten : Favorite Summer Read (YA Contemporary)


1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.






6 comments:

  1. Such a fun list! Kasie West is always a great summer read and of course Fangirl and Anna are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of the books featured in your post. But the covers look cool!!

    I selected the freebie topic and chose the top ten book festivals I'd love to attend here in the USA. Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: https://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/07/top-ten-tueday-ttt-throwback-freebie.html?showComment=1531236356028#c2173527157270187754

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun list! These all sound like good summer reads. Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fangirl is one of my favorite books ever. I agree that it’s perfect for summer. Great list!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete