Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Top Ten Tueday #2

This meme is from The Broke and the Bookish.
For this week Top Ten I'm going to think about stories that I can remember easily because for me if I don't remember it well it means that the story wasn't really unique. It also doesn't means  that this is my ten favorite books. Some of them are three and four stars books.

Top Ten : Unique books I've read



1.
This is probably the most unique book I've read because it's about a very unique subject : a love stroy between a sister and a brother. I was surprise about how much I've liked this book. 



2.
I have to put the ACOTAR series because I love it so much and think the world is so well made and unique.



3.
This wonderful book made this list because Kat is the character that I can relate to the most to and for me it made this book unique.



4.
Merissa Meyer made the famous Cinderella a cyborg.. what can be more unique than that!



5.
I really enjoyed this series (I really need to finish it!) and I find this love story between a human and an alien very unique.



6.
There are so much unique things about this book that I can't name it all! 



7.
Mental illness isn't something a subject I read a lot about but I wish I'd read more book like this one because it was so good! 



8.
I really think this book was unique but it has also a unique and amazing cover ! I love just looking at it.



9.
I finished that book not long ago and I don't this I will forget how amazing and unique this world was.



10.
I liked the book but I love the series and the characters are unique.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome list! I loved Fangirl, Cinder, and Alienated. I'm actually planning on readin Invaded soon. I would like to finish the series before the end of the year. I'm just starting Throne of Glass and it will be my first Maas book. I'm happy to see that you enjoyed it.

    My TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2017/04/top-ten-tuesday-most-unique-books-i.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete