Sunday, April 23, 2017

The Intergalactic Book Tag

Hey guys! So it's time for another book Tag ! I love doing it And I hope you'll enjoy it too !


1. Space: Name a book that is out of this world – that takes place in a world different from our own.
This is hard ! I realise that I don't read a lot of sci-fi book.. I'm gonna go with Invated by Melissa Landers. I haven't read this one yet but I've read the first one in the series and I know it will take place on another planet. I loved Alienated so much!

2. Black Hole: Name a book that completely sucked you in.
Dumplin' by Julie Murphy has me completely sucked in! I think I read this book in one day and I really enjoyed it. It was a quick and fun contemporary.

3. Lightspeed: Name a book you are anticipating so much that you wish you could travel at lightspeed to get to it.
I NEED the third book in the Court Of Thorns And Roses series by Sarah J. Maas! 


4. Nebula: Name a book with a beautiful cover.



5. Multiverse: Name a companion set or spinoff series you love.
I don't think that I have read any spinoff or companion series.. I'm currently reading City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare and I'm planning to read the spinoff series The Infernal Devices after.
6. Gravity: Name your favorite romantic pairing that seems to have gravitational pull to each other.
I have to choose Rhysand and Feyre from ACoMaF ! They are so good together and reading about them was amazing! Sarah J. Maas take her time with this love story and I love it. It wasn't instalove and was perfect.
7. The Big Bang: Name the book that got you started on reading.
I always loved reading since I was little but the book that makes me discover booktube and made me read english book (because I'm a french canadian) is The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. It's the first book I've bought in hardcover (We only have paperback in french..) and it exposed me to a whole new world on booktube and bookblog.  PS: In french, the series that made me read a lot more was Harry Potter obviously.
8. Asteroid: Name a short story or novella that you love.
United Me by Tahereh Mafi was really good and made me love Warner even more than I did.
9. Galaxy: Name a book with multiple POVs.
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey was a great book with a lot of POVs . I didn't really liked the second book but this one was good!


No comments:

Post a Comment