Sunday, April 30, 2017

The Ice Cream Book Tag

It's time for another Book Tag! Hope you enjoy this.

1. Peanut Butter : A very long book that you want to read but probably won't and why?

I have all the Narnia books in one very big book with 870 pages so I'm not sure I'm gonna read it anytime soon.

2. Chocolate : A book/series that you will read again and again and again..

Probably Hunger Games or the Shatter Me series. I loved both of them so much.

3. Pistachio : A book with a green cover
Fangirl. I loved this book and I love Rainbow Rowell. I think I'm going to reread this book.

4. Strawberry : A book with the cutest romance
I have to go with Isla An The Happily Ever After. Or any book in this series because I am obsess with Stephanie Perkins cute couples.

5. Lemon : A book with a sour ending

I think I always answer the same book for those question but it's probably the only book that I'm very not happy with how it end so I'm gonna go with the last book of the divergent series.

6. Mint : A children book that you like

I will have to go with a french book that none of you probably know because it was written in Quebec and wasn't translate in english. It was Le Journal D'Aurélie Laflamme. I loved this series when I was young.

7. Vanilla : Your favorite classic

I'm not a big fan of classic books so I haven't read any but I plan on reading at least one classic this year.

8. Whipped Cream :A very long book that you read very fast

Twilight was a series that I read so fast! My aunt had the series and I think it took me a week to read ll of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment