Sunday, April 16, 2017

Taylor Swift Book TAG

Hi guys ! I really enjoy doing book tag and I also love Taylor Swift so why not do the Taylor Swift Book Tag. Hope you'll enjoy !


1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - A book or series that I was pretty sure I was in love with, but then wanted to break up with.

I know a lot of people said it but it has to be the Divergent trilogie by Veronica Roth… the final book was just.. I can’t even describe it.

2. Red - A book with a red cover. 

I'm gonna go with Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma. I really enjoyed this book and love the simple cover too.

3. The Best Day - A book that makes me feel nostalgic. 

The Harry Potter’s serie by J. K. Rowling make me feel a lot nostalgic because it’s probably the first serie that I had finish. I think those books make a lot of people nostalgic!

4. Love Story - A book with forbidden love.

Vampire Academy is the only book I can think of right now. It's been a long time since I read it but I remember very well that Rose wasn't suppose to love the person she liked.. It also made me realise I've never finished this series ! I really should.

5. I Knew You Were Trouble - A book with a bad character I couldn’t help but love. 

I love bad characters in book because I always want them to chane and end up with the good person! The first one that come into my mind is Rhysand from A Court Od Thorns And Roses.

6. Innocent (written because of Kanye West) - A book that someone ruined the ending for. 

Nobody never ruined the ending of a book. The only time that I know the ending of a book is when I watch the movie before reading the book. So if I go with that explanation I will pick The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. I loved that movie so much ! I need to read the book ASAP !

7. Everything Has Changed - A character from a book who goes through extensive character development. 

I will go with Cinder from the Lunar Cronicles because she had a major change in the series ! She became an amazing character !

8. You Belong With Me - My most anticipated book release. 

I can't wit for next month to buy A Court Of Wings And Ruins !! It's the third book in the series and I loved the first two books so much. If you didn't read this series yet you should start it right now!

9. Forever and Always - My favorite book couple. 

This is so hard to choose only one couple ! Cath And Levi from Fangirl are one of my favorite so I will go with them. I want a Levi in my life..

10. Come Back, Be Here - A book I would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.

Heartless because I didn't read it yet so I don't want to lose it !

BONUS QUESTIONS (from Katytastic) :

11. Teardrops On My Guitar - A book that made me cry a lot. 

I have to go with The fault In Our Stars by John Green again. I cry a lot when I read books ( I’m very emotive) but I litteraly cry like a baby when I read TFIOS.

12. Shake It Off – A book that I love so much, I just shake off the haters. 

Any books by Abbi Glines. I love her series so much and I don't care if it's very too cliché because I love romance so much !



This tag was originally by Thebooklife on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment