Thursday, April 9, 2020

Daughter Of The Pirate King Review

Daughter Of The Pirate King
Author: Tricia Levenseller
Pages :311
Date of publication : February 28th, 2017
Synopsis :There will be plenty of time for me to beat him soundly once I’ve gotten what I came for.

Sent on a mission to retrieve an ancient hidden map—the key to a legendary treasure trove—seventeen-year-old pirate captain Alosa deliberately allows herself to be captured by her enemies, giving her the perfect opportunity to search their ship.

More than a match for the ruthless pirate crew, Alosa has only one thing standing between her and the map: her captor, the unexpectedly clever and unfairly attractive first mate, Riden. But not to worry, for Alosa has a few tricks up her sleeve, and no lone pirate can stop the Daughter of the Pirate King.
 





Review: It's been so long since I've finished a book! And to try to get back in my reading mood I choose this book... and let me tell you that I did the right choice! I read it in a day because I liked it so much I couldn't put it down. I haven't read too much pirate related books but this one make me want to read more of them. There's always something that's happening so I always want to read more and I love when a book has a lot of actions in it. It's not a boring story for sure.

Alosa, the main character in this story, try to find a missing piece of a map to give it to her father, the king of all pirate. She has to let herself be a prisoner in an enemies ship. And then a lot of thing happens...I liked that Alosa is so fierce and powerful! She do what she want when she want. She can fight better than most men, she's smart and think about everything she does. In other words she kicks ass!

Ridden is such a nice character! I litterally fell in love with him. He's handsome, brave, smart and ha has such a big heart even if he is a pirate. He love is brother even if he's a jerk. It's been a while since I've had a big crush like this about a character.

I need to start the next book as soon as I finish writting this review. I really recommand it to anyone who likes actions, pirates, strange family relationship, romance and strong female leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment