Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday #1

This meme is from The Broke and the Bookish.
I don't even know where to start with that list ! I love everything and I consider myself a fan of so many books, TV Show and music. 

Top Ten : My top ten fandom !



1.
 It had to be the first one on this list because it's Harry Potter!



2.
I love this show so much ! Me and my little sister started watching it on netflix maybe 3 or 4 years ago and we became addicted so fast !

Grey's Anatomy season 13 poster.jpg


3.
Taylor swift is probably my favorite female singer. I love her music and the lyrics are so beatiful. I would love to see her show!

A polaroid of Swift with shoulder-length blonde hair wearing red lipstick and a long-sleeved sweater with a picture of birds in the sky. Her face is cut off by the frame above the nose and "T. S." and "1989" are written on the white polaroid frame with black marker.


4.
I love superheroes and the DC's one are my favorite! I watch The Flash, SuperGirl, The Arrow, and Legends and I love those show so much.

Image result for dc superheroes


5.
I love love love this series ! I can't wait to read the third book and go into that beautiful and well made world! 



6.
Ed Sheeran is my favorite male signer. I can't wait to finally see hime when I will come to Quebec Cit this summer !!! Also his last album is just amazing.

Divide cover.png


7.
I loved Disney movies when I was little and I still love them now! my favorite one were The Little Mermaid and Beauty And The Beast. I've watch those so many time when I was young and had to watch it with VHS player because DVD didn't exist.. Oh god I feel old !
Movie poster the little mermaid.jpg

8.
I just started the first book in this series ( I think I'm the only one who hasn't read it yet). But I love the TV Shows so I know I'll love the series too.



9.
I love this show! This is so funny and Sheldon is my favorite character. Everyone should watch this show.

The Big Bang Theory Season 10.jpg


10.
I also have to put the marvel's heroes in this list as well because they are awesome too. I love the movies.

Image result for marvel superheroes




4 comments:

  1. I am with you on like alllllll of these. I am behind on Grey's though, I really need to catch up on that!! I also love Marvel SO much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list! I love DC and Marvel too!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/04/04/top-ten-tuesday-101/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to have Harry Potter! That's like a must ;) I haven't read any of Sarah J. Maas's books yet. I really need to fix that.

    ReplyDelete