Saturday, April 8, 2017

Top 5 Music #1

I'm going to do a top 5 Music every two saturdays. The other saturdays I will try to do movies reviews. I wanted to incorporate other passions of mine in this blog and music and movies are things I really love. So for this first Top 5 I'm gonna put the 5 song that I have on repeat on my ipod.

1. Shape Of You - Ed Sheeran : I love Ed Sheeran's song so much ! I'm kinda freaking out because I got tickets for his show this summer! I can't wait to see him live.. 

2. Touch - Little Mix  : I always liked Little Mix's song before but wasn't a big fan. But Shout Out To My Ex and Touch are so good ! I like the beat of those song.

3. After The Afterparty -Charli XCX Feat. Lil Yachty : This song get stuck in my head everytime I hear it! 

4. Dancing On My Own - Calum Scott : OMG This song is so beautiful ! I love his voice and the lyrics are so good ! Everything about that song is great.

5. 80's Mercedes - Maren Morris : This is my car song for sure! I'm a loud music kind of person and I love singing in my car and this is what I sing when I'm driving (even If I don't drive a 80's Mercedes).

No comments:

Post a Comment