Monday, April 17, 2017

Alice In Zombieland Review

Alice in zombieland
Author:Gena Showalter
Pages : 404
Date of publication : September 25, 2012
Synopsis : Had anyone told Alice Bell that her entire life would change course between one heartbeat and the next, she would have laughed. From blissful to tragic, innocent to ruined? Please. But that’s all it took. One heartbeat. A blink, a breath, a second, and everything she knew and loved was gone.
Her father was right. The monsters are real….
To avenge her family, Ali must learn to fight the undead. To survive, she must learn to trust the baddest of the bad boys, Cole Holland. But Cole has secrets of his own, and if Ali isn’t careful, those secrets might just prove to be more dangerous than the zombies….
Review: When I bought this book I really thought that this was kind of a remake of Alice in Wonderland like a lot of other readers. But even if there's nothing similar with the classic story of Lewis Carroll I loved this book so freaking much!

My favorite character has to be Cole! I have a thing for bad boy and he is the best I've ever read about. Oh my god, he's just so dark and mysterious. I waited all my life to read about a character like this and let me tell you it was worth the wait. He's now my ultimate crush! I know I say that eberytime I read a book but I can't help it.. I fall easily in love with characters.  I also really like Alice. She seem so shy at first but she can be so confident. Each time her and Kat have a conversation it always makes me laugh because they have such awesome comebacks! I like Kat a lot because she is so funny and confident.

This story have everything a book should have. There's a lot of funny moment, It can make you sad, the action in this book are very well describe and the love story is very good. My favorite part of Alice in zombieland is the ending (and the part with Cole ). I love when ending's of story have some action and make you want to read the next book so bad that you have to get it ASAP. This book did that to me and I did go buy Through the Zombie Glass right after. It took me less than 2 days to finish it cause I couldn't put it down.

I was hoping to read more about Cole's friends and I thought they weren't describe enough. I wanted to learn more about them because I think they were part of Alice's world too. That is the only negative thing I can say about this beautiful book.

If you like bad boy a lot ( like me ) and you like to read about paranormal creatures like zombies ( it was my first zombie book ) you should read it right now. Gena Showalter did an awesome job and I will buy more of her books if they are like the White rabbit chronicle series! I also need to say that this cover is so pretty !

No comments:

Post a Comment