Thursday, April 6, 2017

A Court Of Mist And Fury Review

A Court Of Mist And Fury
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Pages :640
Date of publication : May 3th, 2016
Synopsis :Feyre survived Amarantha's clutches to return to the Spring Court—but at a steep cost. Though she now has the powers of the High Fae, her heart remains human, and it can't forget the terrible deeds she performed to save Tamlin's people. Nor has Feyre forgotten her bargain with Rhysand, High Lord of the feared Night Court. As Feyre navigates its dark web of politics, passion, and dazzling power, a greater evil looms—and she might be key to stopping it. But only if she can harness her harrowing gifts, heal her fractured soul, and decide how she wishes to shape her future—and the future of a world cleaved in two.


Review: The only thing I could think of when I finished this book was Oh My God! This is the second book of the series A Court Of Thorns And Roses . I did a review for the first book A Court Of Thorns And Roses if you want to see it. I didn't think the second book could be better than the first one but it was! I know now that I NEED to read The Throne Of Glass series because Srah J. Maas is becoming really fast one of my favorite author! The cover was just as beautiful as the first one. So now let's talk about this beautiful (big) book.

I will start with Feyre. I really enjoyed seeing the darker side of her after all that happen at the end of the first book. I find her emotions to be very believable! She did some bad things and didn't forget them and pass to something else. She know what she did and try to live with it even if it's really hard. With the help of her new friend she find a way to be the best version of this new her possible. I don't really want to talk about Tamlin but I will because he is an idiot. I loved him in the first book but in this one I hated him. He was controlling and Feyre couldn't even talk to him about what she needed. How can Sarah J. Maas made me love a character so much and right after made me hate him! My heart was so confused.. at least we don't see him very much in this book. 

Rhysand was amazing in this story. We see him go from an ass to a really good person with a big heart when it comes to the person he love. I liked him in ACoTaR but I loved him after seeing how he evolved. He's now my man (I have a lot of them)! he did such hard things just to made sure his poeple were safe. We can see sides of him that are amazing. The romance in this lovely book was so hot! I enjoyed all the flirting so much. I appreciate that it started slow so we see it evolved. Feyre's sisters made me laugh so much in this book! I liked their character more this time. Azriel and Cassian are so awesome! Is every man in he night court are perfect? Because I love them all so much! 

This book was really well written. I enjoyed Sarah J. Maas writting style. I have to say that the ending was one of the best I had read! Didn't see it coming!
I should've start this book when I had 2 days off because I had to go to work when I was reading it and all I wanted to do was sit there and continu this beautiful book. Next time I'll know! I really enjoyed the Hades and Persephone retelling! It made me want to read more about greek mythology. I can't wait for to read the third book! This series is addicting..




No comments:

Post a Comment