Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday #3

This meme is from The Broke and the Bookish.
Winter is almost gone here! There's only a little bit of snow and I think that with the raining day that we have it will be gone by tomorrow :) And for me no more snow = summer is coming soon! SO I'm feeling a summer vibe and I want to show you my top ten cover that make me think of summer. I really hope it will make you feel like summer too because I think it's the best season! Let me know which book make you think of summer :)

Top Ten : Book cover that make me think of summer 




















4 comments:

  1. The Loose Ends List has such a beautiful cover! I can't wait to go check it out on Goodreads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read it yet but I'm planning to this summer! I love the cover and it seems like a good summer read :)

      Delete
  2. I love your theme this week! It is especially fitting, since the temperatures are rising and summer is right around the corner :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all make me think of Summer!

    ReplyDelete