Monday, April 3, 2017

A Court Of Thorns And Roses Review

A Court Of Thorns And Roses
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Pages :416
Date of publication : May 5th, 2015
Synopsis :When nineteen-year-old huntress Feyre kills a wolf in the woods, a beast-like creature arrives to demand retribution for it. Dragged to a treacherous magical land she only knows about from legends, Feyre discovers that her captor is not an animal, but Tamlin—one of the lethal, immortal faeries who once ruled their world. As she dwells on his estate, her feelings for Tamlin transform from icy hostility into a fiery passion that burns through every lie and warning she's been told about the beautiful, dangerous world of the Fae. But an ancient, wicked shadow grows over the faerie lands, and Feyre must find a way to stop it... or doom Tamlin—and his world—forever.


Review: I always wanted to know why everyone was going crazy about this book. I have to confess I've never read Thrones Of Glass (it's in my TBR). So it was my first Sarah J. Maas book and I loved it! I will try my best to be true to the feeling I've had after I finished it because I've made the mistake of finishing the second book before doing this review and my feeling for some character has changed. I'll try my best to explain how I felt right after I read the last page of ACOTAR. 

First I want to talk about those amazing character she has made. I love them all so much even the villain! I think I have a soft side for the villain in books or movies... I always think they can find someone who can change them and make them good! Each character was there for a reason and made an impact on the book. Feyre was my favorite of course. She remind me a little of Katniss Everdeen. She's so strong and love her family so much even if they don't really deserve it. She's stubborn and also have a lot a courage. She's a really good model and made the list of my top ten favorite female character for sure. She's so much more bad-ass than all the Belle's I've read about.  And now lets talk about Tamlin! He's the perfect Beast I've read about. He's such a strong man but can be so awkward with Feyre. I really enjoyed reading how their relationship developed. I love romance and I was really happy with this one. Beauty and the beast was my favorite disney story when I was a child so I knew I'd like this.

Lucien was awesome! He made me laugh so much! He's sarcastic and funny. I like him a little bit more than Tamlin and that mean a lot! He's an asshole but a good one. I love his personality. Rhysand was also a very good character! I'm always i love with the bad boy's in book and he's a very good one.. with wings! I don't think he's evil. I think he has a really good side and I can't wait to read more about him. So I'm kind of in a bad position because I loved Tamlin but I also loved Rhysand... Life is so hard!

This is a really good book! Anything I will say about this book won't do it justice. I recommend you don't bother starting this book unless you can finish it all in one sitting because ACOTAR was that good! It's in my top five favorite book I've read. I also read the sequel A Court Of Mist And Fury and I will do a review on it very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment