Saturday, July 7, 2018

I'm Gonna Try This Again!

Hey guys! So I started this blog a year ago and I only posted for a month or two.. I don't really remember why I stopped. I guess I didn't have time or wasn't feeling it at the time. I also started a reading slump so I guess that didn't help.. Before I was Reading around 80 books per year but I think last year I read something like 20 books. But with the summer and the beautiful weather outside it gave me the little push I needed to start reading again! I'm in the mood for beautiful contemporary books and love story so that's what you'll be seeing a lot in the next 2 months! I hope this time I will do better than the 2 month I did before! I also hope you have an awesome summer full of beautiful stories like I plan to have :) Also If You want to suggest me some new YA Contemporary feel free leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment