Sunday, July 8, 2018

PS I Like You Review

Ps I like you
Author:Kasie West
Pages : 326
Date of publication : July 26, 2016
Synopsis : Signed, sealed, delivered…
While spacing out in chemistry class, Lily scribbles some of her favorite song lyrics onto her desk. The next day, she finds that someone has continued the lyrics on the desk and added a message to her. Intrigue!
Soon, Lily and her anonymous pen pal are exchanging full-on letters—sharing secrets, recommending bands, and opening up to each other. Lily realizes she’s kind of falling for this letter writer. Only, who is he? As Lily attempts to unravel the mystery and juggle school, friends, crushes, and her crazy family, she discovers that matters of the heart can’t always be spelled out…
Review: This is the fourth book from Kasie West that I have read and it's the third that I gave 5 stars. I love her books so much. If I want an easy and cute storie I know that I won't be disapointed with her. Her love stories are juste too adorable. It took me just one day to finish it because I was so in the story.

I really enjoyed reading about the main character Lily. She was a little wierd with a really special family. I love how she thinks that her parents and siblings are so much crazy and tell them a lot but in reality she is more wierd then them. I enjoyed the parts when she was at home with her brothers cause they seemed so cute. Her bestfriend Isabel was also a great charater. She seems to be very supportive and kind. It's the kind of bestfriend everybody wants to have.

I won't talk about the writer because I don't want to spoil anything but believe me I really wanted to talk about it.

The letters were also very good. I was looking foward to finding out what they were saying to each other. It really helped to keep the book interesting. Just like any other good YA contemporary we can see a beautiful and popular boy, a boy that Lily don't like because he make fun of her and one popular girl that isn't very nice... 

I have to say that there's not much of surprise in this book but if you want an easy read with funny characters I really recommend this one. I already plan on buying one of her newest books.

No comments:

Post a Comment